Area Sales Manager North Germany (m/f/d)
- Responsibility for the sales area by product line targets in line with the budget.
- Visit customers and key decision makers in line with the current global sales strategy.
- Identify new business development opportunities and potential new routes to market, developing a business development strategy relating to the sales objective.
- Visit and manage specific key accounts on a local basis, being aware of the business relationships that may exist with their external customers and the major projects in which they are a part.
- Plan regional and strategic actions in line with company specific agreed objectives.
- Strong experience in sales, knowledge in the electrical whole sales environment.
- Fluent in both written and spoken German and English.
- A plus to have experience with Engineering and Procurement Contractors and OEM’s and a proven track record in their activities from front end design to project execution will be a major part of this role.
- A high degree of cooperation and team work with other Eaton Divisions in the region will be essential. The candidate will therefore be required to demonstrate the ability to work closely both regionally and Internationally with other team members.
- It is a plus to be technically competent within the hazardous area environment, understanding certification and legislation issues in and around that area.
- Flexible working solutions - home-office.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Contract in fast growing global company.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europa, Naher Osten, Afrika
Organisation: EPG CHD HAC Hazardous Area Communications
Ist Remote-Arbeit (z. B. Arbeiten von zuhause oder von einem anderen Eaton-Standort aus) für diese Position gestattet?: Ja
Ermöglicht diese Position eine Versetzung?: Keine
Reisebereitschaft: Ja, 75 % der Zeit