Associate Payroll Analyst- Payroll Tax
Eaton’s Global Financial Service Center is seeking an Associate Payroll Analyst- Payroll Tax. The Associate Payroll Analyst- Payroll Tax will be based at our Beachwood, OH facility.
associate payroll analyst role is in the Employee Process (Payroll) Team in a
shared services environment. This
position is responsible for all the tasks associated with payroll tax
processing to ensure timely and accurate payroll tax payments, payroll tax
filings and investigations (including research, analysis and resolution) to
ensure compliancy with all federal, state, and local payroll tax laws. Eaton currently operates under 24 FEINs for
U.S. payroll tax reporting purposes and is registered in all states.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will process all tax payments through ACH tax payment transmissions utilizing LTtax/Key Tax Website or through manual checks.
- You will prepare funding request for Treasury, balance all tax documents/taxes to returns and balance withholding data between periodic imports and payroll system.
- You will review and distribute all incoming/outgoing tax mailings and log inbound (tracers) documents as appropriate
- You will examine and resolve all tax tracers within statutory time lines as well as all FEIN activity.
- You will maintain jurisdictions and tax registrations in varied software, as well as maintain all tables in mainframe and LTtax to support tax rates, registrations, remittance information, filing frequencies, and/or payment method
- Ensure the internal controls are maintained through compliant processing and that statutory requirements are achieved to ensure SOC and statutory compliance
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Completion of a High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- One year of experience with payroll tax processing is required.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Beachwood, OH facility will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Payroll certification, such as CPP
- LTtax experience
- GEAC mainframe or Oracle Payroll experience
- In-house payroll tax processing with multi-state FEIN experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and perform multiple tasks while adhering to stringent time lines and requirements
- Ability multi-task to achieve daily work expectations as well as corporate, individual, and team goals while supporting GFSS/Cleveland initiatives
- Demonstrate understanding of payroll tax statutory requirements
- Have in house payroll tax processing experience, with multi-state FEIN experience
- Excellent communication skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAFSC North America Financial Services Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time