Production Operator 2 - 2nd shift
Eaton’s Hydraulics division is currently seeking a Production Operator 2 to join our second shift team. This position is based at our Forest City, NC facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will operate an extruder (tube and veneer) which extrudes rubber compound from the extruder to cover mandrel or rubber hose with braid reinforcement to meet specifications.
- You will operate a wrapper which provides reinforcement for the hose during the curing process and operate the autoclave to cure hose to specifications.
- In addition, you will participate as an effective member of a production team and be responsible for 5S and TPM. You will work in cross-functional teams and maintain a safe, clean and orderly work environment through effective 5S practices. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Forest City, NC will be considered
- One year manufacturing experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills/team building
- Ability to learn computer transactions
- Ability to learn and successfully operate production equipment
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No