Prior drill deburr experience is required.
Key Responsibilities including drill and deburring of aerospace components within the Prismatic area using various techniques – produce work within cost – initiating cost saving and new ideas – keep working area clean and productive utilising 5S Principles.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working in aerospace environment or equivalent industry
- Be able to understand SPC data collection and record results, interpret engineering drawings
- Worked with pneumatic handheld deburring equipment, manual deburring tools, the use of pillar drills and drilling fixtures
- Had experience with measuring equipment vernier, micrometer plug gauges screw plug gauges
- Mechanical background
- Prior drill deburr experience is essential.
- Apprenticeship served or equivalent standard of training and/or experience
- Good mechanical background in similar field.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No