Jr. Product Engineer
We are looking for a Jr. Product Engineer in Porto Feliz – SP.
- Design High Voltage Capacitor Units, High Voltage Banks and Cabinet Controls in accordance with customer requirements and standards.
- Lead projects with the clients;
- Create and execute Engineering Change Requests and manage product life through the ERP system (SAP).
- Prepare mechanical and electrical drawings in auto CAD 2D and Inventor 3D.
- Generate the Bill of Materials (BOM).
- Controls the list of drawings and documents.
- Prepare and maintain product documentation, including data sheets, project timeline, designs and test documentation.
- Provide technical support to Application Engineers, Production and Commercial department to meet customer requirements.
- Perform Product Routing and Type Tests.
Eaton believes that a different perspective can change the word. All our opportunities are also for PwD’s (People with Disabilities). If you fit the requirements and have availability for the indicated region, please, subscribe for our position! Diversity is the key to achieve the best talents for our business. There are no limits for who is passionate about new challenges and experiences.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronic, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering or other;
- Experience projecting Electro/Mechanical products;
- Experience with mechanical drawings, electrical circuits and panels.
- Knowledge on new product development process and tools (DFMEA, PPAP, etc).
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM, Inventor or other modeling software;
- Knowledge of Windows Office and Microsoft Project;
- Advanced English.
Education / Experience preferred to meet position qualifications:
- Knowledge of EBS, PROLaunch and Quality System.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC Latin AmericaCaribbean Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time