Senior Credit Analyst
- Developing Strategies & Report Out: in tandem with the Credit Manager and GTC to improve collection performance on the team. Get Results and managing end to end reporting would be the primary function.
- Operation and Functional Responsibility: This position would report directly to the APAC Credit Manager Corp with Operation and functional responsibilities. The position is operationally and functionally responsible for the Trade and Intercompany Credit function for Global Trade Credit Organization. The primary task will be to support and help improve numbers in the region for trade customers of Eaton and drive performance on the team.
- Customer Engagement: The role also requires that the person interact with internal/ external customers as required. In this, the position will require that good business relations are maintained between the customers and us to ensure that payments are realized as expected.
- People Management: This position would be responsible for extending any support to operations/ GFSS Credit & collections team with responsibility for mentoring and developing the team members.
- EBS Culture: Implement EBS to the core
- Process Culture: Ensure that work is done in accordance with the policies and procedures as laid out by the GTC. Work towards standardizing to the extent possible processes and procedures used for the collections.
- Process Performance - Provide ongoing support and assist in the resolution across APAC for credit. Knowledge of collection buckets and collection strategies. Handling and resolving all escalated account issues.
- Customer Focus & Meet and exceed customer expectations – Develop and monitor metrics within reports, conduct periodic meetings to discuss performance and monitor the portfolios closely to achieve performance excellence.
- Professional Presence: Represents GTC in internal forums
- Process Standardization: Review existing controls and enhance the controls & Governance of the standard processes
- Process Centric: creativity and innovation of a process rather than an occurrence, to address efficiency and process cycles
- Takes steps to avoid bad debt/ write down losses by following established policies where possible.
- BPI/ Lean Culture: Implement and improve processes and operational procedures including, but not limited to C&C.
- Quality culture: Drive and leverage various systems and tools to automate processes and drive process improvements. Encourage use of quality tools like BPI, EBE, etc.
- Thinks & Acts Strategically: Drive a performance driven culture
- Compliance Structure: ensure 100% compliance of all statutory obligations supported by GTC. Ensure compliance to SOX and adherence to Eaton Financial policies.
- Reinforce and maintain visibility of Eaton’s commitment to “Doing Business Right”
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Captive/Multinational service industry experience essential
- Excellent Communications skills
- Ability to work with large teams and multi- hierarchical organization
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated person with an outgoing personality to woo customers and employees alike
- Good Presentation skills
- Good with MS Office suite, Basics of VBA.
- Analytical bent of mind and a problem solver
- Willingness to work in a metrics driven environment
- Core Knowledge of C&C – Order to Cash cycle.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time