Territory Manager- PD ANZ
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Territory Manager in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Mascot, Australia.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales orientated team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
- Responsible for achieving profit plan (budget) through orders, sales, price, profitability and growth within their territory .
- Account Relationship Management –Responsible for building and maintaining the relationship with the assigned customer base within their territory e.g. Wholesalers, Distributors, Switchboard builders, and, being the conduit of information, including product updates, price movements, technical updates and required reporting in line with company requirements and guidelines.
- Business Development – You must identify and qualify new customers and opportunities in the Territory in order to achieve organizational growth targets e.g. Contractors, Project based sales.
- By using the consultative sales process provide solutions to customers based on their business needs and your specialized product/market knowledge. Specifically focusing on Eaton’s Value Proposition and benefits of products and services on offer.
- Providing training, presentation and transfer of knowledge to customers on all Eaton offering
- Profiling / Product Mix –responsible for profiling the target segment, to identify synergy opportunities for all Eaton products to ensure we are promoting ‘One Eaton’.
- Responsible for Monthly Sales Forecasting as required by their manager per their assigned customer base.
- Responsible for liaising closely with customers and internal functions to ensure a consistent and positive customer experience.
- Responsible for preparing, reporting and presenting market and competitor activity to the organization.
- Responsible for generating new enquiries and quoting in line with approved price structures. Prepare/oversee tenders for products to meet customer needs.
- CRM / Pipeline – developing and managing an effective project pipeline and ensuring that you regularly update the company’s CRM package.
- Increase product and application knowledge to understand what the power of ‘One Eaton’ can offer to the customers.
- Development and adherence to a Sales Plan.
- A significant measurement of performance will be based on individual contribution and team participation as a result you will be requirement to interact with other team members effectively.
- Carry out company assignments as requested.
- Electrical Engineering or Trade /Tertiary qualifications with 5-7 years of related technical sales experience within Power Distribution and Control market.
- Track record of successfully managing direct and indirect customers (Switch Board Builders, Specifiers, Contractor, Wholesalers, OEMs, End Users ),across diverse product lines, and customer segments.
- Proficient in MS Office PowerPoint and Excel, related use of CRM tools for Sales be helpful.
- Superior knowledge of sales techniques, customers, customer relations, personnel development, in-depth knowledge of products, product applications and specifiers.
- Strong communication abilities, knows how to define target projects, capital expenditures and identifying prime opportunities at key accounts in the target market segments
- A track record of planning and managing the sales resources to assure that adequate coverage is applied to major, new and existing accounts
- Understand major competitors tactics, organization, distribution strategy, and pricing while keeping management informed of trends and changes
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time