If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a HR Generalist in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Suzhou, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role acts as C&B consultant to provides human resource support services to internal clients (C&B). Provide HR functional data analysis to enhanced business performance, labor cost control, Compensation and benefits effectiveness, other key matrix (Data analysis). Lead and coordinate HR function reports, say monthly HR performance report, HR BSC, Profit plan (Reporting)
- Coordinate with HRS Maintains HRDA data on timely basis to ensure data integrity (both active and terminated employees).
- Coordinate Department recorder, HRS to process monthly payroll (new hire/termination data input, attendance record check, report generate, payroll file filing, etc)
- Contact window of Plant and R&D to HRS, make sure new hire/exit process, administrates mandatory social insurance with CIIC/Local Labor Agency and Eaton Flexible benefits program (commercial insurance and supplemental housing fund); Manages labor contract signing and renewal.
- Participates in internal and external C&B survey; and assists in local scheme grading system. Collects market compensation information
- Support on Merit planning, Salary Band/Grade and VPP to insure effectiveness
- Drafts and implements C&B related policies to ensure compliance with law, local regulation and company values; Leverage resource to delivers C&B related policies and knowledge to employees
- Generates C&B related report in a timely and accurately manner, including but not limited to H/C report, OT analysis, labor cost analysis and rolling forecast, etc.
- To be champion of LINK project and promote the MDA and EDA tools
- 12.To be champion of LINK project and promote the MDA and EDA tools
- Support China PTL Project
- Support Non-Operation team for business decision in HR area
- Others as appropriate.
If you are:
- 1. Bachelor degree in engineering or finance/accounting.
- 2. At least 4 years HR experience especially covered multiple HR functions in multinational companies.
- Good presentation skill, be good at both oral and written English.
- Good business awareness, open minded, excellent communication skill.
- Outstanding excel skills and logical thinking is preferred.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No