Painter - 2nd Shift
Eaton’s Electrical division is currently seeking a Painter to join our second shift team. This position is based at our Fayetteville, NC facility.
The Painter will be primarily responsible to perform electrostatic disposition of powder paint.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will set up and operate paint line and paint related systems.
- You will assist in the maintenance of the paint line.
- You will perform routine operator maintenance on paint line equipment.
- You will maintain cleanliness of paint line area
- You will assist in the staging, loading, unloading, and painting of parts.
- You will keep accurate records and logs as required.
- You will assist coworkers in the department with daily operations as directed by Supervisor.
- You will perform quality inspections of parts.
- You will follow all written work instructions and safety procedures.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Fayetteville, NC will be considered
- Ability to read drawings and/or blueprints.
- Experience performing electrostatic powder painting preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No