Eaton’s Electrical Sector is currently seeking a Clerk Order Planner to join our team.
This position is based at our Ellisville, Missouri facility.
In a self-directed work environment, the Clerk Order Planner will print all orders in order processing daily to ensure timely shipment of orders in the Distribution Center to meet customer requirements. This person will organize orders on the conveyor, RF, and CET boards to ensure proper order prioritization as well as managing some daily reporting to resolve errors/system issues to allow for timely shipping of materials to our customers. This person may be expected to serve as back-up/support for the inventory clerk, making inventory adjustments and resolving IDOC errors as needed.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will follow all safety rules and practices
- You will follow area 5S+ guidelines to keep work area clean, orderly, and safe
- You will ensure the quality of your own work
- You will utilize WMS system to track orders, change carriers, print and release orders, complete or cancel order directives, consolidate containers, assign and change staging areas, and complete departures
- You will utilize WMS and SAP system to make inventory adjustments and resolve ICOC errors
- You will utilize WMS and SAP system to run reports and resolve issues related to shipping/receiving
- You will utilize Microsoft Outlook to read and respond to emails
- You will utilize Microsoft Excel to view and manipulate reports
- You will work with team members to prioritize orders/containers for timely picking/packing to meet required customer and carrier deadlines
Works regularly with customer service and transportation team members to ensure timely shipments
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
- At least one year of experience using Excel
- At least one year of experience using Microsoft Office
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Experience with WMS or SAP systems
- Experience working within a distribution center
Position Success Criteria:
- Experience in both individual and team-based project planning and leadership.
- High level of ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbal.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible schedule as necessary to meet project requirements.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team of individuals in a multi-tasking environment.
- Team oriented problem solving skills and corrective action methodology. Strong knowledge and understanding of engineering principle and practices.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No