OTC team member 应收会计#063976
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an OTC Team Member in Eaton’s Corporate , based in Suzhou, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
Your essential responsibilities:
· Provide an excellent service to internal customers of International Shared Service Centre on Accounts Payables function can meet or exceed expectation.
· Support the supervisor to organize team resource to achieve team function goals
· Effectively support team daily work and monitor the progress to achieve team target
· Support team leader in process optimization & team capacity build-up
If you are:
- College degree or above in accounting, finance or other related field
- At least 5+ years’ experience in accounts payable process or finance processing function
- Good Communication skills and initiative spirits, experience in shared services center of a multinational corporation is preferred.
- Ability to read and write English with basic conversational skills
Customer focus awareness and leadership potential
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No