Production Manager # 063824
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking for Production Manager in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in First Philippine Industrial Park (FPIP), Sto Tomas Batangas
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales oriented team in a large multi-national company. It offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Provides leadership and engagement for the implementation of the plant’s production strategy, production and shipment plans
- Provides overall oversight of the production lines to ensure implementation of standards, effective and efficient process flow to achieve plant targets
- Provide leadership, direction and management in developing production strategy and plans towards the attainment of the manufacturing targets;
- Develop, review and implement short and long range plans to ensure manufacturing performance as against targeted goals
- Initiates programs that would enhance and improve operations objectives especially those pertaining to safety, quality, delivery, inventory, environment, productivity, cost and employee engagement
QualificationsIf you have:
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years, relevant work experience on production or operations with 5 years at managerial capacity
- Experience on High Mix and Low Volume operations particularly coming from light engineering and manufacturing industries
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No