J&K Team Member-Korean Accountant 韩语会计 #063811
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an J&K Team Member-Korean Accountant in Eaton’s Corporate, based in Suzhou, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Provide an excellent service to internal customers of the Shared Service Centre Accounts Payables function, in excess of expectations.
- Support PTP process team members with skilled process & Oracle knowledge
- Represents the Shared Service Centre Accounts Payables function in internal forums
- Execute Shared Service Strategy within the Accounts Payable function
- Follow up progress of key initiatives within the Shared Service Centre Accounts Payable Department
- Keep up-to-date with key business changes and process/technical trends and acts quickly to acquire the knowledge and skills that will contribute to making the organization an industry benchmark.
- Korean speaker, able to read and write in Korean fluently. Basic Japanese ability is preferred
If you are:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2 years working experience in accounting
- Oracle ERP experience is must
- Change Management Experienced is preferred
- Strong Microsoft platform capability
- Good communication skills both in Korean or Japanese
- Willing to take responsibilities and able to work under pressure, willing to learn
- Self-motivated and good team spirit
- E-banking payment experience is preferred
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No