Analyst - Financial Planning and Analysis
Job Title: Analyst-FP&A -#063773
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Analyst- FP&A in Eaton’s Global Finance System and Services, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
Perform compilation of monthly reconciliation of bank account to general ledger accounts for the Global Financial Accounting (GFA) team to ensure compliance with established internal and external accounting guidelines and requirements, including GAAP and internal controls, and ensure the integrity of ledgers is maintained. Support department in on-going Sarbanes-Oxley initiatives.
Acquire and maintain bank account information and reports, as well as Oracle general ledger accounting data and perform the compilation of the reconciliations using Eaton’s Z-7 Financial Policy format to document account balances and reconciling items.
Participate in Treasury lead activities to implement Quantum for recording and reconciling cash transactions, and for the conversion of existing cash/bank accounts to new cash/bank accounts.
Participate in solutioning/implementing standardized cash reconciliation processes.
Provide information and analyses for management decision-making. Gather and analyze data for special and ad-hoc reporting.
Assist with the recommendation, development, and implementation of process improvements in support of departmental goals.
Your essential responsibilities:
• Maintain relationship with banking contacts to acquire and store bank account information and reports on Eaton’s network
• Access and store Eaton ledger data utilized in the compilation of reconciliations.
• Perform compilation of reconciliations; communicate completion and results to account owners.
• Compile FBAR report of Bank/GL account balances and variances
• Oversee communication with banks / collaborate with Treasury regarding access to portals. Arrange for receipt and management of bank statements/data. Participate in transition of Treasury FBAR replacement and reporting.
• Facilitate distribution and storage of monthly Cartus relocation report information
• Support and publish RADAR/forecasting report
• Provide ad-hoc data and reporting as required
• Perform ledger activities (journal entries, allocations and reconciliations) to ensure compliance, completeness, and accuracy.
If you are having,
Degreed Accountant; MBA, CPA, CMA preferred
Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
High level of customer service skills
Ability to multi-task
Ability to work with various levels of people
Ability to contribute to process improvements
High degree of organization
High ethical standards
Systems thinking – understanding of how processes and transactions affect other areas
Ability to recognize potential impacts to balance sheet and budget owners.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time