Materials Manager 物料经理 #063763
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Materials Manager in Eaton’s Industrial VEH, based in Wuxi, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
Your essential responsibilities:
· Lead Auto, Truck & eMobility material management, including customer scheduling, production schedule & material planning to ensure high quality and punctual deliveries from suppliers to plant for operation H5 execution.
· Lead SIOP process to support sales, operation smooth, inventory management & ensuring on time delivery to customers.
· Track customer rolling forecast & maintain the demand into ERP system; direct production schedule & material replenishment to ensure on time delivery from suppliers to production to end users.
· Lead on import & export activities to ensure trade compliance & process optimization.
· Be responsible for Oracle data with high accuracy to drive ERP system healthy utilization.
If you are:
· Bachelor Degree in a technical related field, strong Materials Management experience with min. 7 years in the function & 3 years at least in automotive industry; Project experience is plus
· 5 years experiments in management of people
· Good ERP systems knowledge & strong operation experience
· Knowledge in the areas of manufacturing processes
· Knowledge of financials, budgeting and profit plan
· Fluent in both written & verbal English; regional or global member experience is preferred
· Good communication skills, interpersonal skills & influence others skills.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time