Analyst - EDI Support
Job Title: Analyst – IT (EDI Support) #063737
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to an Analyst – IT (EDI Support) in Eaton’s Enterprise IT, based in Pune, India.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of Information Platform Architecture COE (IPACOE) under EDI Support. EDI is very critical to day-to-day success of order entry, shipping and payment processing and long-term success of whole business by complying with customer requirements and maintaining customer rating.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Provide translation support for all EDI processes and systems. Function as a primary point of contact for any Oracle/SI related support requests.
- Analyze support request to identify the root cause resolution and work closely with other Eaton enterprise sectors/groups to implement solutions.
- Monitor error directories/emails on any CoE EDI servers and take appropriate actions to resolve. Perform minor maps modifications and trading partner set up as appropriate.
- Trouble shoots SI BP’s.
- Develop and maintain EDI support processes and documentation. Maintain the integrity of the EDI environments.
- Collaborate, build and maintain relationships with other technical groups. Initiate continuous improvement initiatives within the team and Enterprise
- Manage implementation of EDI products and services for new and existing trading partners
If you are:
- B-Tech/MCA with 3-6 years’ experience in EDI
- Has adequate knowledge about the Oracle ERP procure to pay, order to cash cycles and exposure in RLM
- Has experience and working knowledge of EDI concepts including standards such as EDIFACT, ANSI X12 and IDOC.
- Knowledge of ANSI X12, EDIFACT, Odette and VDA standards.
- Knowledge of Gentran Integration Suite (GIS) 4.2, Sterling Integrator(SI)
- Experience working with Value Added Networks (VAN)
- UNIX command line and shell scripting
- Experience with a variety of ERP systems a plus
- Experience with a variety of EDI tools a plus
- Excellent communication and experience managing small to medium size projects
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only