Sales Manager, APAC Commercial Aftermarket - Aerospace#063733
We are looking forward to a Sales Manager, APAC Commercial Aftermarket in Eaton’s aerospace business, based in Singapore.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales orientated team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
- Meets aftermarket intake goals, activities and strategies for assigned territory in line with corporate intake goals and strategic plan.
- Active role in identifying RMU opportunities in the market, working with internal colleagues and achieving bookings/sales from the customers in a timely manner.
- Increase ‘baseline’ business by increasing market share for repair business and sales of spare parts.
- Increase predictive sales and identify ahead of customer need potential sales opportunities with effective use of market & sales data.
- Performs competitive analysis, develop competitive positioning papers and matrices, formulates responses to competitive threats and develop new initiatives to grow aftermarket intake and sales.
- Technical support to airlines, MRO’s, agents and distributors within the region to promote the capabilities of Eaton’s products and systems with a deep understanding of competitors’ products and key differences in performance, reliability and total value.
- Prepare and present comprehensive business reviews of assigned customers, identifying performance against goal/budget on regular basis, detailed forecast for the rest of the year with deep dive analysis.
- Develop key customer relationships and continuously improve Eaton’s reputation within the market.
- Support Eaton’s function areas such as the reliability and product performance team with up-to-date customer data and discuss findings including identification of sales opportunities.
- Support credit control functions with aged debt.
- Providing timely forecasts and reports for assigned territory
- Alongside working with external customers, distributors and agents, this role requires strong internal collaboration with internal Sales Colleagues, Site PSM’s, RMU Teams, Customer Service Teams and Eaton sites.
If you are:
- Effective in a matrix management environment
- Strong Business Acumen – must understand market and customer trends, customer needs and impact on future product development programs, new business case financials.
- Be capable of developing and managing relationships with appropriate personnel.
- Strong Customer interface skills. Ability to uncover customer needs and translate into winning capture strategies and value propositions
- Technical knowledge of electrical/mechanical aerospace components
- Strong presentation and written communication skills;
- Broad understanding of the Aerospace product portfolio (OEM and AM for Commercial Aerospace)
- Bachelor’s Degree; at least 5 years aerospace sales/customer support experience
- Knowledge of the aerospace market and specifically the aftermarket business
- Knowledge of the APAC Airline market and customer base
- Experience with airline maintenance or service functions is preferred
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: AER HQ SLS
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time