Manage all administrative activities in conjunction with the Executive Assistant. Act as first point of contact for the Slough office and cover the Executive Assistant’s duties in her absence.
• To provide administration support to the Executive Assistant.
• Recording and distributing messages to staff in a timely manner
• Sorting external post on a daily basis
• Franking Mail
• Collating Invoices/Statements for Finance
• Ordering Business Cards
• Managing daily parcel and courier deliveries and collections with UPS
• Administration of the Schedule IT system and monitor all holidays and absences’ to provide a monthly report to the HR team.
• Liaise with technical support team to update Method statements in line with current legislation.
• Process Invoices via the Indirect Requisition System for RL
• Process manual purchase orders via Eaton Sharepoint
• Book flights/travel/hotels via Travel Egencia
• Ordering Fuel Cards
• Booking Hire vehicles
• Booking lunches and servicing meetings
• Booking rooms for internal and external colleagues
• Updating and Maintaining Slough Phone/Mobile List and Phone system
• Company Car Fleet Administration
• Update Congestion Charge – Fleet Auto Pay
• Stationery – Staples / Roast and Ground/ PCM
• Processing new Mobile Phone Orders
• New Employee Set up
• Booking Hotels
• Setting up WebEx calls for UK Country Sales Team
• Archiving with Iron Mountain
• Sourcing of venues for meetings
• Attend offsite meetings to ensure the smooth running of such events
• Monitoring pool cars/getting the car ready for new starters
• Assiting with any Brand Addition queries and orders
• Booking in collections with Shred IT
• New starters fobs/scanner access
• Support UK & Central EMEA Marketing Team with Events and Campaigns
• Sourcing events for Campaigns
• Producing CPD Accreditation Certificates
• Support Inclusion & Diversity, social club, community and charity activities
• Provide cover for the Executive Assistant in her absence
Duties may change from time to time at the discretion of management.
A working knowledge of the basic Microsoft Office packages: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
A good eye for detail and strong data entry skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Business Services
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time