- Knowledge of RFX Management (RFQ Preparation, Management & Release)
- RFI / RFQ Management – Request RFI or RFQ’s from suppliers, and in-depth analysis of RFQ’s, preparation of Sourcing Work Books and recommendation to commodity managers on the preferred sourcing solutions.
Execute competitive quotes. Identify additional potential suppliers, conduct due diligence on suppliers, contact suppliers to communicate requirements, evaluate quotes received and share findings with the end user.
Evaluates supplier quotes and provides an award recommendation to the end user
Reviews, screens and scrutinizes supplier responses and communicates questions to the appropriate stakeholders
- Follow up with vendors/Suppliers to get Quotes on time
- Spend Analysis - Understand Part-Level Commercial Data (Where Used,EAU, Forecasted Usage / Product Life Cycle)
- Generate Dashboard & Reports on weekly basis
- Collaborate with cross functional team members for effective execution.
- Daily/Weekly communication with internal stakeholder & external Stakeholders
QualificationsBachelors in Engineering with 1-2 years of experience in SCM processes
Working knowledge of RFX Management & Commodities
Need to have working Knowledge of any ERP
Strong Knowledge in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint)
Ability to communicate clearly & effectively in person , via e-mail and over phone
Quick response to deadlines
Executing activities and working autonomously with minimal direction
Strong business acumen: Understanding how markets work
Excellent communication – written and verbal
Change management skills: Effective influencer who can make persuasive arguments
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No