- Bachelor degree in Industrial, Electronic or Electromechanical Engineering, or similar careers.
- Minimum experience 1 year in similar positions.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish.
- Computer knowledge: MS Office, Familiarity with CAD tools – PROE, SolidWorks, AutoCAD or equivalent (and drawing interpretation skills), AS400
- Knowledge of SPC (Statistical Process Control), Lean, 6 Sigma and ISO9001.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time