Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager in Eaton’s Electrical business, based in .
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is to support SEA ledgers’ month-end closing, forecasting and profit planning. This position need to be knowledgeable about what is going on in each of the countries, and be able to relate these back to the financials, especially the forecasts and plans, which helps EA management to set direction and drive financial results.
- Timely submit regular financial reports for SEA ledgers
- Support SEA month-end closing, EA forecast, profit plan and strategic plan activities, provide performance analysis of actual vs forecast and PP, including sales, order, P&L, working capital, etc.
- Support the margin analysis of profitable and unprofitable products to provide valuable information to management team for decision making
- Tracking on the project margin and deep dive the margin gap with sales team
- Support the support cost allocation among BUs, provide detailed support cost report, tracking on all discretionary cost to help management drive cost saving
- Be responsible to monitor the SEA Capex requirement and spending against Forecast & Profit Plans
- Familiar with the SAP system and demonstrate cognitive understanding of the relationship to business processes, specifically financial transactions, responsible to all accounting matters
- Implement financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Eaton financial policies, local regulations and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Timely respond to internal and external audits
- Support ad-hoc financial projects – such as system upgrading / Implementation, legal entity projects, etc.
- To be committed & responsible for Quality Management System:
- Implement the process approach and risk-based thinking
- Provide the necessary support to fully implement and sustain the QMS
- Communicating to the organization the importance of conforming to QMS requirements
- Ensuring the QMS meets its goals
- Engage, direct, and support individuals contributing to the QMS
- Create a culture of continuous improvement
If you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. Graduate degree desirable, as well as CPA or equivalent
- Over 6 years’ experience with a preference for someone who has had financial analysis experience
- Candidate must be a strong leader with good communication skills to deal with various stakeholders and deal with complexity and ambiguity
- Candidate must possess strict attention to details and be responsible for data accuracy
- Strong written and presentation skills and must be able to effectively work in a cross-functional team environment
- Experience in SAP is a plus. Must be proficient in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word software
- Similar working experience
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Deadline oriented
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No