Supervises and coordinates all activities of the hipping Departments of the campus, controls the Finish Goods entry and shipping process making sure giving proper management and billing of all orders shipped.
1. Manage the execution of Profit Plan targets for the campus on Stock Fill Rate, On Time Performance, Distribution Center PPMs, and other key metrics as required by site and divisional leadership.
2. Ensure site adheres to Supply Chain Policies and Corporate procedures and programs.
3. Establishes and standardize procedures for the shipping department operations across the campus.
4. Support all the manufacturing areas in the campus through accurate and on time shipping of their finish goods to the distribution centers or directly to customers.
5. Ensure there is a process to standardize and control all shipping documentation in the campus
6. Create and manage key performance indicators related to shipping operations such as Container Utilization, Order Cycle Time, Inventory Adjustments at the DCs, Etc... across the campus.
7. Ensure all shipping departments across the campus adhere to trade compliance regulations, customs laws, and local laws for exports.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or similar careers
- Minimum 5 years of experience in similar position
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- PC knowledge, Microsoft Office, AS400, Vista
- Knowledge of Eaton – Electrical products (Preferable)
- APICS CPIM certification is a plus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time