- You will work from work orders, drawings, visual aids, and verbal instructions from the team lead.
- You will use machines or hand tools to crimp, stake, screw, torque, bolt, rivet, cement, press fit or roll to secure parts in place.
- You will perform intermediate assembly task such as potting, cleaning, epoxy bonding, curing, painting, etc.
- You will use automatic assembly equipment which joins components and parts
- You will use PPE - Safety glasses, safety shoes, gloves as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Glenolden, PA will be considered
- Technical School
- Blueprint reading
- Minimum six (6) months assembly experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No