You will perform verification inspection of Eaton’s supplier’s detailed components.
You will perform verification inspection of Eaton’s product for compliance to customer’s requirements.
You will assist customer source inspectors as required.
You will read and interpret blueprints and use precision measurement equipment.
You will need thorough knowledge of measurement systems, techniques including Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
You will need knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) methods
You must be familiar with the requirements of ISO and AS9000
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in manufacturing environment.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of Glenolden, PA facility will be considered
- This position is Safety Sensitive and is subject to random testing under our Drug and Alcohol Abatement program.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to use precision measurement equipment such as micrometers, calipers, comparator, thread gauge.
- Technical Degree
- Experience using bore gauges
- Thorough knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No