HR Manager Functions & Internal Communication VG EMEA
Eaton Corporation has an opening for an HR Manager Functions & Internal Communication VG EMEA, located in Torino, Italy.
The HR Manager Functions is responsible to provide HR leadership and strategic direction for the VG EMEA Functions (Sales, SCM, Quality and Finance) by developing and executing HR initiatives related to people development, talent acquisition, retention, diversity, organizational development, performance management and HR functional excellence.
The Internal Communications Manager is responsible for developing and implementing corporate and internal employee communications aligned with business and operational strategies that inform, motivate and connect employees throughout the organization.
The incumbent will work closely with Regional Senior Leader and the Human Resources team to plan, schedule and implement communication projects across various platforms and throughout all levels of the company.
HR MGR. FUNCTIONS VG EMEA
• Act as business partner, strategic solution provider, advisor and counselor for VG EMEA Functional Directors (Sales, SCM, Quality and Finance)
• Actively help shape the business strategy and align the HR function; Ensure organizational structure, bench strength and capacity are aligned with the current and future needs of the functions
• Lead HR functional excellence for the EMEA Region; Proactively iIdenitify opportunities within the business and solve them by developing innovative ideas or benchmarking/utilizing best practices
• Leverage the HR Operating Review Process to drive functional excellence, continuous improvement, and support Eaton’s global, country and regional HR directives; Complete analysis and action plans necessary to achieve all HR Operating Review metrics, e.g. Employee Survey, OCA, diversity, turnover, etc.
• Administer, calibrate and monitor the performance management process and the Organizational Capability Assessment (OCA) for the VG EMEA Functions
• Efficiently direct and coordinate the recruitment, selection and promotion processes; Take proactive action to ensure a diverse candidate pool and ensure we are upgrading the talent in the organization to successfully achieve the Regional strategy.
• Employ coaching, consulting and facilitation skills to influence behavior and business decisions consistent with Eaton Values and Philosophy.
• Deploy Employee Survey process; Complete analysis and implement effective organizational/leadership actions and development programs and lead a culture of positive employee relations.
• Administer compensation programs to ensure competitive pay practices through systems that reward superior employee performance.
• Manage training needs identification, training program development and deployment across the operations, as well as provide support for corporate organizational development initiatives.
• Lead or participate in Group or Division HR initiatives; Participate in special projects and task groups as required.
INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS MGR. VG EMEA
•Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with Regional Senior Managers and HR Team
•Partner with Global and Regional Marketing and Communication team to vet employee communication campaign strategies
•Ensure that communication strategy will support vision, mission and values and specific key messages of VG.
•Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
•Formulates and executes a comprehensive internal communications plan that aligns to business objectives and company culture; adjusts the strategy in response to or anticipation of changing business needs/conditions
•Develop a master calendar/communications plan encompassing all internal communications supporting business objectives
•Produce and manage key communication materials for internal stakeholders which will include writing and editing.
•Provides consultation to business partners on communication method, appropriate media, and key messages to best reach target audience
•Manage localization of messaging to a geographically diverse audience, and tailor to an array of specialties and stakeholders, as appropriate.
•Partner with senior leadership to adopt effective measurement tools and associated metrics to measure and improve results related to communication initiatives.
•Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all different departments and organization
5-7 years progressive Human Resource experience; Experience in Internal Communications is required; Experience in HR Management on a regional or multi-plant level would be a plus;
Fluency English. Any other European languages would be a plus.
"• Ability to lead in a complex, matrix organization
• Get results by influencing others
• Program development and deployment skills
• Conduct training needs analysis
• Ensure completion of employee job evaluations
• Strong presentation skills
• Coaching of managerial/supervisory skills
• Organizational Development skills
• Ability and interest in navigating multicultural contexts
•Strong organizational and project-management skills with attention to detail - ability to manage multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
•Strong oral and written communication skills"
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time