Senior Finance & Accounting Lead
Golf Pride is a world leader in golf grip manufacturing. Golf Pride develops and manufactures golf grips for Retail and OEM customers in its two owned and operated factories.
The position helps to support the business in the decision-making process and provides comprehensive analysis and detailed reports to internal customers.
A. Responsible for monthly closing and rolling forecast processes. Analyze and challenge operational financial data, investigate variances, identify business drivers, and evaluate their impact on planned objectives. Document insightful variance analysis commentary for management and work with Taiwan Plant to define action plans to address opportunities.
B. Active role in development of annual profit plan, strategic plan, and ad hoc requests for the Taiwan Plant and Golf Pride Division.
C. Work in a team environment with Taiwan finance team to streamline and drive improvement in financial processes through tools/systems, automation, and standardization.
D. Prepare and communicate insightful analysis for monthly operating reviews. Help drive data-oriented decision making by deploying efficient data analysis techniques and tools. Organize, and deliver appropriate management reports to senior plant and division leadership.
E. Adhere to Eaton finance policy and ensure internal control foundation is strong. Identify weak internal control processes and implement solutions to improve internal control and mitigate weakness. Act as liaison with internal audit and SOX teams.
F. Proactively implement local tax laws in compliance with local laws and Eaton financial policies.
G. Manage and understand corporate treasury requirements (cash application, hedging, banking requirements)
H. Lead finance projects assigned by top management to meet operation goals. Demonstrate leadership crossing functions to complete projects on time and quality.
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting
- 6 years of professional experience in financial analysis, manufacturing accounting or financial planning
- 2 years experience on both US/Taiwan GAAP.
- 2 years experience on standard cost accounting, including cost setting and variance analysis. Be able to explain variance to site leaders.
- 3 years experience on finance analysis with superior analytical and thinking skills (Break-even/NPV/IRR); intellectual rigor and curiosity. Be able to identify operational risks and opportunities through finance analysis.
- 3 years experience on handling full accounting cycle. Be able to lead processes of monthly closing, rolling forecast, and annual budget.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills. Project management experience and skills are preferred.
- Strong interest and propensity toward information technology. Functionally proficient in Oracle financials, MFGPRO, Encore, DFT, and Microsoft Office applications (Excel) preferred.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD GOLF Golf Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time