Head of Sales UPS & Power System Solutions - Israel
- Achieving the related Eaton IT solutions (PQD and other BU offerings) assigned sales quota and managing all aspects of the relationship with existing customers and new customers to be acquired.
- Develop Eaton 3Ph UPS & energy storage market position through demand creation of the assigned product lines and solutions at targeted customers, electrical consultants etc.
- Actively engage and sign up VARs and resellers for the IT Channel business to sell Eaton’s converged infrastructure products (ePDUs, Racks, Virtualization software, single phase UPSs and integrated chassis) driving them to proactively sell Eaton offering.
- Provide technical and commercial support to customers, distributors, resellers and end users
- Be aware of and responsive to market conditions and competitive activities; communicate such information internally and drive corrective strategies or actions
- Plan promotional activities and presentations with key channel partners and end users (SMBs and Enterprise) to elevate products and solutions over competitors
- Assist resellers in establishing pricing tactics
- Collect, analyze, and utilize market intelligence data on competitive products, customer needs, preferences and buying habits
- Support total quality effort by providing timely and accurate forecast information, elevating quality issues to attention of management, ensure that accurate information flows to and from customers
- A Bachelor / Master Degree in Electrical Engineering (Practical Engineer)
- Minimum 5 years’ of technical sales experience of software and IT hardware solutions.
- Experience selling into the IT channel and know how to promote offers through that channel and organize the GTM (select the right partners, organize partner programs…)
- Verbal and written English skills
- Very high customer orientation
- Good work habits and the ability to effectively prioritize work.
- Effective communications inside and outside the company.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Self-motivated, able to work independently in the field.
- Experience in Data Center and / or UPS business
- Knowledge of customers and competitors on the market.
- Good Negotiation skills
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time