Service Sales Manager
Service Sales Manager
Are you looking for a challenging job in an international company where you will play a vital role in developing and driving the local service department to ensure- growth and sustained profitability?
Eaton offers a role as Service Sales Manager, with direct report to the Country Sales Manager in the Danish Country Sales organization and the responsibility for the overall productivity, effectiveness and growth of the service department, currently with focus on UPS’s (Uninterruptible Power Supply).
The role will also be responsible for managing the direct reports (7 in total) and to develop and implement effective strategic plans for the service sales and service requests realization, while working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that business objectives and priorities are enabled.
You will be challenged, but at the same time given the freedom to create and develop your own ideas on how to grow the service business.
Your key deliverables:
• Manage and control sales budget and costs in the assigned business area
• Identify and develop possibilities for future growth and bringing them to the attention of the organization via action plans etc.
• Manage and optimize work processes, sales related as well as administrative
• Manage and negotiate long term agreements with large key accounts
• Responsible for the contribution and performance of the employees in the service team and ensure development plans, including necessary training program and coaching
• Conduct regular team meetings to update employees about work in progress and results to enhance teamwork and motivation.
• Create synergies and increase the effectiveness and productivity of cooperation between sales and service teams in the organization
• Lead by example and demonstrate a high profile personal commitment to EHS as well as driving Eaton’s Zero safety culture in the Danish organization
What we are looking for:
• University/college degree, or other suitable education
• Electrical background
• Around 3 to 7 years of experience in similar role, and/or with technical/service sales
• Technical skills and moderate product knowledge
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Self-initiative and analytical skills
• Excellent leadership competencies and people skills
• Relationship builder, able to manage communication, both internally and externally in a successful manner
• Possesses good strategic thinking and a strong business acumen with a proven ability to drive results by identifying opportunities and putting customer focus at the forefront
Are you ready for a new challenge?
We would like to hear about YOU !
What we offer:
• At Eaton, we aspire to be a model of inclusion and diversity in our industry—a place where everyone matters and everyone belongs. These aren’t just words, they are part of our culture and code of ethics
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time