SAP PTP (PP) Functional Analyst
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to SAP PTP (PP) Functional Analyst in Eaton’s Corporate, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, BPOs and end users to define, document, and communicate business, financial, and operations requirements. Identify systems goals and solutions to systems issues.
- Work in partnership with business users on business requirements, processes, and systems. Provide knowledge and input to the business on the system implications of business process changes. Help to identify consolidated, worldwide target processes.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, event lists, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task and workflow analysis, and/or viewpoints.
- Effectively use workflow and process diagrams when explaining company-standard PP processes and when capturing business requirements.
- Demonstrate analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement application system solutions using Un1ty SAP and Eaton standards.
- Work as a leader for cross functional topic, coordinate with business or technical team to make out solution via brainstorm, workshop etc.
- Participate in configuration, documentation, unit testing, integration testing support, and review of business training materials.
- Assist in scope changes against baseline requirements through application of change control processes and tools.
- As a coordinator, co-work with project team for material naming conversion, harmonization, uploading and validation.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical or business discipline.
Regular domestic and possible regional travel will be required.
Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours or on call arrangements to provide support.
Prior engineering or operational working experience would be advantageous.
- SAP PP certification is advantageous
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time