HR Manager, Ningbo Cixi Plant
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to HR Manager in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Cixi, Ningbo, Zhengjiang Province, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a fast paced, and sales orientated team in a large multi-national company.
The role which offers a broad variety of responsibilities including international liaising and great learning opportunities.
Your essential responsibilities:
- Plans, implements and evaluates human resources initiatives to align with business objectives and drives organizational success through people.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, assessing, and interviewing program; counsels managers on candidate selection; conducts and analyzes exit interviews.
- Prepares employees for assignments by conducting orientation and training programs.
- Schedules and leads job evaluations; prepares personnel cost budgets; monitors and schedules individual pay actions; recommends, plans, and implements pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; schedules communication meetings with employees; hears and resolves employee grievances; counsels employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable government human resource regulations; conducts investigations; maintains records; represents the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
If you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related.
- Minimum of 10 years HR experience with full function and at least 5 years of management experience.
- High energy, strong sense of urgency, self-motivated and results-oriented, dedicated to continuous improvement.
- Prior experience of working in plant HR is a must.
- Proficiency in both Chinese and English.
- Proven ability to influence and work effectively across all levels in a highly-matrixed environment.
- Demonstrate discretion, able to work with sensitive and confidential materials and possess good business judgment.
- General knowledge of employment laws and ability to apply legal concepts to real world situations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal across a wide audience.
- Proven ability to deal with conflict and diffuse difficult situations.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time