MX Production Planning Manager.MFG-SB09
Eaton’s Bussmann division is currently seeking an Production Planner to join our team. This position is based at our Juarez facility.
The Production Planning Manager is responsible for Supporting $300+ million in sales, this position is responsible for setting a comprehensive strategy to managing production scheduling for the Bussmann UL Electrical manufacturing facility located in Juarez, Mexico.
In this role, you will:
- Manage teams that develops and controls production schedules and inventory levels based on sales forecasts and other commitments.
- Direct team of Master Schedulers and Production Planners to ensure objectives, production schedules, and forecasts are achieved.
- Establish and implements comprehensive production planning strategy (i.e. plan for every part) for the plant.
- Coordinate, implement, and continually improve all aspects of plants scheduling. Monitors a balanced work load among master schedulers and production planners.
- Monitors and manages inventory levels in accordance with plant, group and corporate goals.
- Actively participate in support of cross functional goal attainment, supports a continuous improvement culture and provides support for all plant High 5 metrics.
- Ensures compliance with company’s Strategic rules including dashboard monitoring and corrective action when the plant is below goal.
- Drive functional excellence in the area of production planning.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field from an accredited institution
Minimum 5 years of experience in Production Planning
Minimum 3 years of experience leading a team.
Experience on Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement Kaizen Leadership.
SAP and MRP Monitor experience.
APICS CPIM certification
Proficiency in MS Office
Position Success Criteria :
Proven interpersonal communication and teamwork skills.
Proactive individual driven to continuously improve processes
Strategic thinker who possesses outstanding judgment and organizational skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time