Product Technician (OE)
Reporting to a Cell Team Leader, working under general supervision the incumbent is responsible for the machining of a variety of Eaton Aerospace Hydro-mechanical products. Work is controlled by standard operating procedures and test specifications.
- From detailed assembly drawings and product documentation, performs manual milling / turning / grinding.
- Under instruction from supervision will perform visual and dimensional checks to rectify failure mode recording remedial actions on batch documentation.
- Has responsibility for quality and performance of all products within the incumbents declared capability.
- Working knowledge of Eaton Aerospace products, policies and associated assembly techniques and performance test methods.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings and use a variety of measuring equipment and work in both metric and imperial measurements, preferably with aerospace experience.
- Ability to work closely within a team environment and contribute effectively to problem solving activities. Problem solving within the framework of established policies and procedures, but will communicate problems and suggested resolution to supervision.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Eighteen months previous experience in CNC milling experience is a bonus but not essential.
The successful applicant of this vacancy will be in contact with US ITAR controlled technology and goods.
As a condition of employment, employees with access to US ITAR controlled technology and goods may be required to undergo an additional screening process.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No