Area Sales Manager, German Speakers
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As an Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for sales of all Polimer Products as part of Fluid Conveyance Group in the EMEA Region reporting directly to Senior Area Sales Manager.
Your key deliverables :
- Creating, implementing, and managing strategies, programs, processes, sales and support functions for the effective marketing and sales of Hose Products to OEM’s and through Distribution channels based on both channel & market needs and trends.
- Recommending to Marketing, Engineering and Product Management, new products, industry specific modifications, technical specifications and special testing capabilities to meet globally recognized standards.
- Continually updating management as to the product and positioning scope of the competitive environment in the markets.
- Monitoring business results and recommending changes to meet Eaton top and bottom line objectives.
- Achieving the sales target for all Hose products made in Turkey. (Maintaining and growing existing business in the region of responsibility
- Developing, analyzing, and implementing sales plan by interfacing with the Sales Team, Distributors and Direct Customers to promote and support the sale of Hose product throughout the region of responsibility. (Interface includes both commercial and technical support, including customer visits, customer product presentations, trainings for field sales engineers, conducting customer seminars, customer conversion by applications, product launch and being responsible for the total hose target for each country in the assigned region.)
- Analyzing and reporting product level sales growth performance including coordination of product level sales forecasts.
- Gathering competitive information and analyzing market data from various internal and external sources as well as identifying the possible threats from the competitions
- Maintaining the integrity of the product line price structure, both regionally and globally, of product and features with respect to market and competitive considerations through the development and implementation of pricing strategies, in total and major OEM customers at both regional and country level.
- Providing sales forecasts in support of strategic plan, profit plan and capital appropriations.
- Must be fluent in German and English
- Strong sales/marketing experience with ideally broad technical experience and understanding of the Fluid Conveyance Product offerings
- Possesses a broad global and regional market perspective
- Strengths in planning and strategic thinking
- High skill level in computer utilization
- Strong business acumen with experience in and ability for understanding financial analysis and accounting principles
- High levels of statistical skills utilized for market/competitor/industry/platform trend and data analysis.
- Strong public speaking/presentation skills utilized in conjunction with participation in various Eaton and industry meetings
- BS/MS degree in Engineering, Business or other approved discipline
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time