Eaton’s B-Line Division is currently seeking a US Manager of SIOP to join our team.
This position is based at our Highland, Illinois facility.
The US Manager of SIOP is responsible for leading B-line’s SIOP process. This role reports directly to B-Line’s Division Supply Chain Manager and manages the supply chain planning processes.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will work with Product Managers to develop of the monthly forecast by unique product group.
- You will be responsible for managing ISSC (Pune) resources to further streamline and automate the SIOP process in alignment with EPG SIOP standardization.
- You will provide product managers with item exception reports and coordinates input of their recommended adjustments.
- You will drive the input of forecasting information required for the ramp up and ramp down for new and existing products.
- You will be responsible for forecast bias and actively purses performance improvement initiatives.
- You will develop and maintains the tools and metrics used in the monthly demand planning cycles.
- You will conduct the monthly Demand Review meeting between sales, marketing, operations, planning and executives: Sends out the invitation, creates reports for the meeting, and writes the monthly recap.
- You will insure all forecasting processes and methods are followed, documented and updated as needed.
- You will ensure that all questions and issues related to forecasting and demand planning are resolved to create a final agreed to demand plan prior to conducting the supply planning process.
- You will monitor inventory levels at all network locations and sets appropriate targets to maintain working capital goals.
- You will set safety stocks at all stocking locations and manage inventory levels according to the overall division inventory strategy for all MTS items.
- You will ensure that inventory levels are set to minimize carrying cost while maximizing overall service levels based off of OTTR performance
- You will manage B-Lines E&O and works with each site and the Financial teams to disposition.
- You will be an agent of change in inventory and service level improvement initiatives.
- You will work with Operations and Plant Supply Chain Managers to assist in the development of the monthly Supply Plan.
- Build a monthly head-count, shift plan for each site that calls out constrained work-centers and an agreed upon OT levels to support forecasted demand.
- You will develop, maintain and deploy new tools and metrics used in the monthly supply planning cycles.
- You will provide Ops and SC managers with analysis and exception reporting required to assist in the mid- and long-term planning of man, material and machine.
- You will provide supply chain team input regarding system generated safety stock levels.
- You will conduct the monthly Consensus and Executive Review meeting between sales, marketing, operations, planning and executives: Sends out the invitation, creates reports for the meeting, and writes the monthly recap.
- You will coordinate the input from interested parties regarding Demand-Supply consensus and drives adjustments and actions required to reach an effective consensus plan.
- You will perform analysis required to determine the financial impacts of the demand and supply plans. Report the effects to top line and bottom line financial performance as well as any capital implications.
- You will develop and maintains the tools and metrics required to recap demand, supply and financial information in a concise, informative way for effective reporting to division executives.
- You will be responsible for the Ship Down and operational performance meetings (as required) to measure performance to plan for critical metrics including but not limited to operational performance, top line sales, inventory and OTTR.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in analytics or supply chai
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- 5+ years of experience as a plant Supply Chain Manager
- Extensive experience building capacity models across multiple constrained work centers
- Extensive experience in all modules of SAP
- Experience with business analysis and planning with forecast software solutions such as Demand Solutions, Demantra or other linear forecasting tools
Position Success Criteria:
- Ability to gather data, use statistics for analysis, and report findings accurately and communicate that data to all levels of the organization, including the senior leadership team
- Power user of MS Excel and SAP
- Excellent business presentation, writing and communication skills --- must be able to produce reports and recap concise executive summaries that address issues
- Creation and understanding of forecasting algorithms
- Ability to multi-task and facilitate effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time