Sr. HR Analyst – Compensation & Benefits
We are looking for a Sr. HR Analyst – Compensation & Benefits in Valinhos – SP.
- Manage the corporate benefits offered by Eaton Brazil in alignment with the global broker following the total compensation strategy.
- Drive contact with providers
- Be the focal point for Corporate Benefits Projects
- Create and do benefits audit process
- Review Benefits Policy annually to guarantee market competitiveness
- Drive broker activities
- Support actuarial calculation
Eaton believes that a different perspective can change the world. All our opportunities are also for PwD’s (People with Disabilities). If you fit the requirements and have availability for the indicated region, please, subscribe for our position! Diversity is the key to achieve the best talents for our business. There are no limits for who is passionate about new challenges and experiences.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related areas;
- Experience in managing benefits plans;
- Knowledge of labor legislation and its impact on medical plan management;
- Overview on Brazilian regulations.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time