Reporting to a Cell Team Leader/Test Supervisor, working under general supervision the incumbent is responsible for the assembly, Repair, Overhaul and test of a variety of Eaton Aerospace Hydro-mechanical products. Work is controlled by standard operating procedures and test specifications.
- From detailed assembly drawings and product documentation, performs detailed assembly of hydro-mechanical and electro-mechanical products, completing necessary batch documentation to ensure traceability requirements.
- Using CMM, Service Bulletins and other approved relevant documentation, Repair, Overhaul and return to serviceable condition a variety of hydro-mechanical and electro-mechanical products
- From product documentation and in accordance with product acceptance test data will configure test equipment and perform unit acceptance tests, recording performance data as necessary and in the event of failure commenting on the nature and possible cause.
- Under instruction from supervision will perform visual and dimensional checks to rectify failure mode recording remedial actions on batch documentation.
- .Has responsibility for quality and performance of all products within the incumbents declared capability.
- Working knowledge of Eaton Aerospace products, policies and associated assembly techniques and performance test methods.
- Ability to read assembly drawings and interpret Production Acceptance Test requirements for test set up configuration.
- General understanding of Hydraulic circuitry for recognition of test performance and associated unit problems.
- Ability to work closely within a team environment and contribute effectively to problem solving activities. PROBLEM SOLVING Within the framework of established policies and procedures, but will communicate problems and suggested resolution to supervision.
A formal qualification in an engineering discipline i.e. HNC, C&G, BTEC
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No