Talent Acquisition Consultant
To be accountable for Talent Acquisition activities for assigned Business Unit
Focus on working with internal clients, both hiring manager and HR partners to define hiring needs as well as develop and implement cost effective, results oriented recruitment strategies that yield excellent hire.
Facilitate the entire recruitment process, including, but not limited to, creating and posting job descriptions, screening candidates, conducting interviews, coordinating interviews with hiring managers to final offer/hire stage
Review resumes & Conduct in-depth screens and assesses potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, compensation requirements & competencies to position requirements.
Serve as a consultant and business partner for hiring managers, providing communication on recruitment activity, information on market trends, advice on best hiring practices, insightful reporting on key metrics and development of sourcing strategies.
Present qualified pre-screened candidates to hiring manager and coordinate interviews with hiring team.
Develop and execute a multi-channel sourcing ((Linkedin, Naukri, Monster, Google and our in-house database/ referral) strategy to effectively source high-calibre candidates that meet the required profiles and build the talent pool for current and future requirements
Drive all search and hiring for assigned Business unit to achieve performance measures. i.e. Time to Accept , time to present, Offer to joinee ratio, No of positions ,Cost, Customer Satisfaction etc.
Manage all external vendor and agency relationships
Develop appropriate and consistent communications with all the stake holder to ensure a positive client and candidate experience.
Manage and coordinate events, and other initiatives that help Eaton recruit for a diverse workforce.
Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion
Represent Eaton for recruiting purposes at identified networking and industry events, job fairs, conferences, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5 years of relevant experience in human resources, recruiting or diversity
- Person must have strong knowledge of the use of the Internet as a research and recruiting tool, as well as all Microsoft Office Applications
- Experience in recruiting professionals within the industrial or manufacturing industry preferred
- Self-directed problem solver and able to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Track record of delivering results through successful project design and implementation
- The ability to establish priorities, manage deadlines, exercise a high degree of professionalism in interactions with all levels of internal and external clients is required
- Required attributes include a strong client service mentality, detail orientation, a positive team-oriented attitude balanced with the ability to work independently, a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm, dedication, high standards for personal performance and perseverance
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and get results required.
- General ability to develop & implement strategies and provide strong customer service to internal stakeholders.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time