Eaton’s Fluid Filtration Division has an opening for a:
Sales Manager Wine sector
Hiring Location: Milano Linate
Working location: Northeaster Italy
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
The Sales Manager will serve as a key member of the WINE Sales Team and will be responsible for the business of our filtration products and applications in the market segment WINE (northeaster area).
Your key deliverables:
• Consultancy and sale of products and solutions for filtration as well as beverage treatment applications to our customers and distributors.
• Technical and commercial support and negotiation with selected customers.
• Develops the sales through the acquisition of new customers.
• Defines and implements effective sales tactics/plans to grow our business and develop new market opportunities.
• Involvement in product and process improvement.
• Systematically observes and analysis markets, customers and competitors’ activities and provides input / feedback to marketing and business development.
• Cooperates and interacts on a regular basis with the European Technical Sales/Customer Service Team.
• Manages his activities in his sales territory and regularly tracks actual sales vs plan to achieve sales and performance targets.
• Reports regularly about customer visits, projects and the market situation in an effort to enhance market insight of our organization.
• Represents Eaton Filtration in a positive and professional manner inside and outside of Eaton.
• Technical or engineering degree or equivalent
• Consolidated commercial experience of consumables goods within the B2B market, ideally in the food and beverage business.
• Understanding of product specifications, customers processes and markets dynamic.
• Ability to work self-dependent and autonomous in the day-to-day activity with a “hands on” style.
• Strong customer and service orientation.
• Business acumen and ability to influence decision making of key stakeholders.
• Proven excellent communication and negotiation capabilities as well as presentation skills.
• Strong motivation, positive attitude and professional behaviour.
• Strong business work ethic, can operate within proper guidelines.
• Good command of MS Office and experience in the use of ERP software.
• Good command of Italian and Business English is mandatory, German is a plus.
• Willingness to travel frequently.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time