- Maintain ISO14000 certification
- Responsible to coordinate and supervise the Manufacturing Engineers
- Manage Process Engineering area to attain manufacturing excellence.
- Plan, direct and coordinate actions to support production processes to assure attainment of operations goals.
- Provide direction through direct involvement in order to implement manufacturing of new processes and products.
- Follow up continuous improvement activities in the operation.
- Plan, develop and implement goals for: Safety, Health and Environmental Impact Improvement, Customer Orientation, Excelling quality, Outstanding profitability, Cost-out
- Develop strategies for optimization of the production layouts
- Prepare and review capital appropriations request for all projects, and audit payback results.
- Lead Cost –Out initiatives for the operation
- Perform specific functions to this position as described in the Quality Manual.
- Bachelor degree of Industrial, Electric, Electromechanical Engineer (or similar positions)
- Minimum of 5-7 of experience at similar positions.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Project Management Knowledge.
- Lead auditor ISO 9001.
- Lean Certify Coordinator
- PC knowledge: Auto Cad, Access, and Microsoft Office.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD PCD Power Components Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time