Product Manager Low Voltage Systems
Product Manager Low Voltage Systems (m/f/d)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more watching this video
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Your key deliverables :
- Develop and execute the product and Low Voltage system strategy.
- Measure, manage and drive the relevant products’ performance with focus on end to end profitability according to plan and forecast.
- Understand and identify customer needs (voice of customer) and competitive environment as well as market trends of products and applications.
- Define competitive product costs & price positioning. Define the product roadmap and drives product development based on voice of customers for
- new products and upgrades, transitions and retire products. Take the team member role in new product development projects.
- Approve the product & application documentation and software on technical & commercial issues and manage all the communication about commercial,
- product, application and market to key stakeholders.
- Assure the compliance of relevant products with standards, norms and Intellectual Property policies
Then we want to hear about you!
QualificationsDo you have / Are you?
- College degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- At least 6 years’ experience in a relevant field
- Knowledge of MCCBs, ACBs, Enclosures and related products; application and customer understanding in commercial and industrial building, MOEM (machinery, mining, etc.), understanding of market trends and megatrends in this business
- Interpersonal skills and intercultural understanding, interpersonal savvy, strong leadership skills
- Ethical, passionate and accountable way of working
- Efficiency-driven, demonstrates transparency and willingness to learn
- Fluent speaking and writing in both English and German
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong experience in working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time