Customer Manager_Adv. VT 客户经理
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun.
We are looking forward to a Customer Manager, Advanced Valvetrain in Eaton’s Vehicle business, based in Shanghai, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial team in a large multi-national company.
- Manage key account sales objectives (sales plan and new project win) and activities for our Adv Valvetrain customers (Yuchai, SDEC, GW, Chang’an etc.) and pursuenew opportunities for Adv VT product in China OEMs.
- Drive growth of Adv VT product to both commercial and passcar OEMs. Explore new customers for Adv VT, enhance Eaton presence in the market, maintain sales channel and initiate projects with customers.
- Represents voice of customer within organization, support operation team during program launch and after SOP, as well as a day-to-day spokesman for the company with the customers and keeps good customer relationship. This position needs to provide support to facilitate introduction of new products and ensure availability at OEM engineering.
- Develop, implement and manage sales strategies to support business plan at assigned OEM accounts of Valvetrain. Develop & grow market share, resolve product problems, maintain customer satisfaction. Achieve business profit plan objectives. Develop programs to maintain long-term strategic partnerships.
- Pursuit opportunities of Adv VT product in existing & new OEMs. Drive growth through introduction of Eaton advanced VT technology and initiate projects with OEM to apply Eaton technology and products. Present Eaton Adv VT product value proposition.
- From sales function, support engineering and operation during project introduction and launch. Clarify customer requirement and support DSO improvement.
- Initiate and coordinate the resolution of product issues. Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Manage sales opportunities through the stages of the selling cycle resulting in improved win rates and improved business cases.
- Maintain the relationship with assigned customers and establish comprehensive relationship with new customers.
If you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in engine or marketing related field.
- 5 years’ experience in sales of key account management, business development skill is better.
- Strong ability of self-management, passionate with strong initiative.
- Consistently acts in an ethical, open, honest, trustworthy and truthful manner.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented individual.
- 50% working time on business travel.
- Specialized knowledge of engine or commercial vehicle & passenger car industry.
- Negotiate with cross levels of management at customers and within Eaton.
- Possessing of good presentation skill, excel and strong data analysis capability is a plus.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time