EHS Engineer 环境健康安全工程师
We are looking forward to an EHS Engineer in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Cixi, China.
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
- Strictly observe the company's EHS rules and regulations, and ensure that the annual EHS goals are achieved.
- Maintain and promote EHS activities related to ISO14001/OSHAS18001 system and organization.
- Assist in carrying out daily inspection and special inspection of safety production, environmental protection and occupational health.
- Responsible for regular communication and declaration of EHS content required by government environmental protection and safety agencies.
- Responsible for the daily management of personal protective equipment (PPE) and make relevant records.
- Conduct EHS related training for employees, enter level three safety training, staff daily training, and make relevant training records.
- Assist in the identification and risk assessment of hazards and occupational hazards, and formulate relevant improvement measures.
- Assist EHS manager to organize on-site investigation, cause finding and improvement plan implementation for safety accidents, accidents, emergency incidents and safety hazards.
- Be responsible for monitoring and measuring the key characteristics of the company on the environment regularly, controlling the discharge of waste water, waste gas, solid waste and noise pollution, and regularly entrust qualified units for monitoring.
- Organize staff to carry out drills for various contingency plans and make relevant records.
- Responsible for the office and other tasks.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical, electrical, safety engineering, environmental engineering and other related fields.
- Has 3+ years of EHS related working experience in production enterprises.
- Proficient in using WORD/PPT/EXCEL/OUTLOOK office software;
- English requires the ability of listening, speaking, reading and writing;
- Be conscientious, responsible, diligent, dedicated, able to successfully accomplish tasks assigned by superiors, and has a sense of responsibility.
- Has certain compression ability
- Has strong communication skills and teamwork spirit.
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time