Plant Finance Controller
a. Analysis of forecasts and actual performance, business drivers, and operational metrics.
b. Develop forward-looking insights to drive management decision, actions and improve operational and financial results.
c. Provide proactive leadership around issues and opportunities.
d. Drive short term actions to achieve current results while supporting the deployment of progressive strategies which result in a sustainable competitive advantage and strong financial return on investment.
e. Provide technical competency to ensure compliance with corporate financial policies, legal requirements and GAAP.
f. Responsible for administrative process improvements within the plant and region/division, creates and implements procedures to improve the internal control environment, streamlined efforts and provide increased transparency of financial results.
g. Responsible for building organizational capability within the finance function by hiring and developing finance personnel. • Ensure assets assigned by the corporation are adequately protected and provide operations management with financial guidance necessary to produce the expected return on those assets.
1. Bachelor degree in engineering, master preferred.
2. BS degree in Finance or Accounting is required
3. CPA/CMA/MBA is preferred or equivalent local professional qualifications
4. Minimum of nine years professional experience.
5. Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
6. Experience working for a US corporation is a plus.
7. Technical capability to prepare, analyze and interpret financial and operational data/reports.
8. Superior analytical and thinking skills; Intellectual rigor and curiosity; problem-solving capability.
9. SAP knowledge.
10. Understanding of global business issues, including foreign currency impacts, effective hedging protocols and local customs and duty requirements.
11. Strong analytical and organizational skills to oversee multiple work assignments.
12. Excellence in English Business both communication and writing
13. Certification or experience leading SCM process optimization projects with demonstrated results.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time