Golf Pride Global Demand Analyst
Eaton’s Golf Pride division is currently seeking a Global Demand Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Southern Pines, NC facility.
The Global Demand Analyst is responsible for developing a rolling 18 month unit and revenue demand forecast incorporating business intelligence, sell-through trends, new products, new product cannibalization, promotions, and customer programs. In this role, you will deliver a complete Demand Plan using all available data from internal and external sources, driving the first two steps of the Golf Pride SIOP process (1 - Data Gathering and Product Planning and 2 - Demand Planning) and is an active participant in the remaining steps.
The Demand Planning Analyst will partner with sales account managers and program management to drive a program-based forecast for OEM customers with focus on volume and timing assumptions as well as identifying risks and opportunities for programs not yet awarded. You will be responsible for multi-channel demand planning and forecasting processes for the Global Golf Pride Business. This includes planning for customers supplied through Golf Pride's distribution center inventory as well as make-to-order (at-once) order fulfillment.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will own the monthly consensus demand planning process, including reporting aggregate plans to senior management on forecasts, assumptions, risks and opportunities.
- You will coordinate market intelligence, customer forecasts and demand inputs from Customer Service, Sales & Marketing, New Product and Program management teams and assess forecast assumptions based on market trends, industry dynamics, statistics, business insights, and demand patterns.
- You will creates accurate item level demand forecasts using all available information including customer orders, statistical forecasts, POS data, new program launch assumptions, seasonal demand patterns, etc.
- You will review changes to key business drivers and shapes those findings into a meaningful business story to drive development, implementation, and management of a global forecast/demand planning tool
- You will maintain forecast accuracy metrics at various levels from product family to individual SKU and takes action to initiate continuous improvement at all levels of the forecast and establish SIOP KPI’s and drives accountability to process maturity through cross-functional teams
- You will maintain a yearly profit plan forecast and monthly rolling forecasts within an 18 month forecasting horizon, while incorporating business intelligence and forecast information gathered from sales, marketing, customer service, program management, etc. to identify demand drivers and proactively confirm trends
- You will support accountability for demand management through performance measures and provides feedback to the participants in the process (e.g. sales, program management, finance).
- You will prepare a nuanced view of customer demand in detailed supply analysis and review meetings; collaborates across Golf Pride to collect key planning issues, clarify business implications, and recommend appropriate countermeasures
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in demand planning, forecasting, statistics, and/or quantitative analytic disciplines
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in retail, merchandising, and/or logistical flow
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Experience working with syndicated sales data software
- Experience developing/implementing a forecast and demand planning tool
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working with globally diverse teams across multiple time zones
- Understanding of the SIOP process steps: Forecast, Demand, Supply, Consensus, Executive
- Strong project management experience
Ability to lead team toward metrics based objectives
Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal relationship building and team work skills
Ability to define problems, analyze data and draw valid conclusions that result in solid recommendations
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of energy and personal drive
- Ability to demonstrate strong project management and organization skills
- Ability to demonstrate proactive, self-directed, and action-oriented characteristics
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to show high attention to detail and possess excellent prioritization skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD GOLF Golf Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time