Eaton’s Hydraulic division is currently seeking a Financial
Analyst to join our team. This position is based at our Shawnee, Oklahoma facility.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for preparing financial analysis and assisting in the development of financial forecasts, profit planning and month end close. Collect financial data and ensure conformity with corporate policies and procedures. Prepare and take ownership of financial reports for presentation to plant management. Perform payroll process and account reconciliations. In this role, you will collect financial data and ensure conformity with corporate policies and procedures.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will prepare and take ownership of financial reports for presentation to plant management
- You will perform payroll process and account reconciliations
- You will respond to internal and external audits timely and ensure continued plant compliance with SOX requirements
- You will provide financial analysis and assistance to the Accounting Supervisor and the Plant Controller through an in-depth understanding of company accounting policies and practices and business operations.
- You will develop familiarity with local ERP systems and demonstrate cognitive understanding of their relationship to business processes, specifically financial transactions
- You will analyze Price variances, Scrap, Material Usage and all other variances and supply explanations for variances and put systems in place to assure these variances are not repeated
- You will support Annual Physical Inventory
- You will support the processing of payroll and continually monitor the cost systems for identification of and recommendation for process improvements required for effective operational support
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university with an emphasis in Finance/Accounting.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- One (1) year of finance and accounting experience
- Manufacturing experience
Position Success Criteria:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret accounting theories in order to implement practical judgment.
- Possess communication skills and human relation principles to work with others in the organization.
- Possess a good working knowledge of corporate policies and procedures and appropriate internal controls.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time