- Understand Supplier process lead times and provide inputs for Min-Max planning.
- Understand the Supplier constraints and work towards its resolution for On Time Delivery.
- Receive monthly production requirements from the SIOP meetings and collate the requirements for the assigned suppliers.
- Release schedules to supplier based on the production requirements - for weekly/daily requirements
- Monitor supplier’s Production Plan and delivery schedules to match with Eaton requirements.
- Monitor capacity allocation for each assigned supplier and part combinations.
- Monitor production requirement and supply performance against schedules. Work with suppliers for closing identified gaps with corrective actions.
- Ensure supplier follow System like Supplier Vis if applicable for supplier
- Work closely with the commodity manager to identify and close capacity gaps.
- Work closely with Production, Manufacturing , Commodity managers and Suppliers for achieving on time delivery.
- Implementation and adherence to the Eaton Business System related to Materials and Purchasing Functions.
- Drive compliance to the Eaton Code of Ethics.
- Develop and maintain a high performance culture focused on continuous improvement and change
- Education: Diploma preferred .
- Experience: Three to Five years in Buyer role in an Automotive industry or planning function.
- Training : Communication
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time