IT Channel Sales Manager (m/f/d)
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
As the IT Channel Sales Manager, you will be executing Eaton IT Converged Infrastructure Solution Sales strategies in Israel, contributing to the local adaptation and successful deployment, meeting the agreed budget targets for sales growth and cost in the country whilst applying Eaton standard work practices and directions as defined by EBS and/or Eaton management.
You will work within our Sales Team in our Ra’anana Site and will report to the Head of Sales UPS and Power Systems Solutions.
Your key deliverables :
- Achieving the related Eaton IT solutions (PQD and other BU offerings) sales quotas and drive growth of the entire Eaton portfolio in IT White Spaces and IT Data Centers.
- Develop Eaton converged infrastructure market position in Israel through demand creation of the assigned product lines and solutions at targeted customers, optimizing sales volume, product mix and profit margin
- Actively engage and sign up VARs and resellers for the IT Channel business to sell Eaton’s converged infrastructure products (ePDUs, Racks, Virtualization software, single phase UPSs and integrated chassis) driving them to proactively sell Eaton offering.
- Provide technical and commercial support to customers, distributors, resellers and end users
- Be aware of and responsive to market conditions and competitive activities; communicate such information internally and drive corrective strategies or actions
- Plan promotional activities and presentations with key channel partners and end users (SMBs and Enterprise) to elevate products and solutions over competitors
- Assist resellers in establishing pricing tactics
- Collect, analyze, and utilize market intelligence data on competitive products, customer needs, preferences and buying habits
- Support total quality effort by providing timely and accurate forecast information, elevating quality issues to attention of management, ensure that accurate information flows to and from customers
Do you have / Are you?
- A Bachelor / Master Degree in Electrical Engineering (Practical Engineer)
- Minimum 5 years’ of technical sales experience of software and IT hardware solutions.
- Experience selling into the IT channel and know how to promote offers through that channel and organize the GTM (select the right partners, organize partner programs…)
- Verbal and written English skills
- Very high customer orientation
- Good work habits and the ability to effectively prioritize work.
- Effective communications inside and outside the company.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Self-motivated, able to work independently in the field
- Experience in Data Center and / or UPS business
- Knowledge of customers and competitors on the market
- Good Negotiation skills
- Ability to convert plans into actions for self, growth mindset
- ability to handle a normal quota consistent with the market challenge
- work effectively with customers, co-workers, and other company personnel
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time