Eaton’s Corporate Sector has an opening for:
This position is for Logistics team in EMEA. This role will be expected to work with EMEA central Logistics team to improve their Operational and Reporting Excellence.
• Identify performance improvement opportunities by having detail analysis of performance by site, division, business unit & all logistics commodities across the region. The position will require working in a cross functional team to define and manage data in a sustainable way. Functional Knowledge of Logistics Operations or Strong Analytical skills will be required.
• Work across multiple Eaton business locations and functions.
• Drive consistency and best-practice deployment across the function.
• Expertise in handling large data sets/ vast rate cards and has the ability to convert it in to meaningful information, through knowledge of Logistics operations/ processes.
• Coordinate between internal transport procurement team and warehouse teams to and get the required input to complete the analysis or Adhoc reporting requirements or support them on reporting requirements and number alignments.
• Have to work on multidimensional reports (commodity wise, Supplier wise, Plant/site/Ledger wise etc.) and analysis based on Daily/Weekly/Monthly Operational data
• Must be having Experience in analyzing Logistics providers & ERP reports
• Coordination with IT, Pune team and identify continuous improvement, automation opportunities and gain productivity improvements.
• Analyze trends/ seasonality, opportunities on spend, savings, economics and identifying gap Actual Vs. PP, Forecast YoY in coordination with Sub regional operations Manager
• Help to support on all Logistics reporting, operational process improvement initiatives and lead the coordination process.
• Provides functional input for Whitebook process.
• To do deep dive analysis for spend by ledger by mode and identify spend reduction opportunities, supporting air freight reduction strategy with various analysis showing impact on working capital in coordination with Materials, Finance function.
• To do spot Freight invoice check as compare to Rate card and supporting Freight Invoice centralization and Audit strategy ensuring standardization of carrier rate cards and shipment reports by mode
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• 5 years’ experience in the field of Supply Chain.
• Deep understanding of logistics operations in a large scale environment.
• Ability to communicate well across many different nationalities, cultures and both internal and external relationships.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time