Nákupčí rozváděče / Buyer Enclosures
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a SCM Buyer you will provide material for production in the required time and required quality; communicate with suppliers and ensure the delivery of materials to production of enclosures. Other part of your role will be to actively seek new suppliers, communicate with other departments of production and according to this, plane the material status in warehouses and prepare analyzes, reports and calculations of actual materials.
You will work within our SCM Procurement team in our Suchdol Plant and will engage with SCM Procurement supervisor and SCM manager, local colleagues especially from manufacturing and engineering, international specialists across power distribution division and contractors.
- Daily material planning (external / internal suppliers), establishment and management of orders
- According to the production plan, urges materials missing for production and urgent the delivery dates and calculates materials
- Record and manage information in SAP - recorded records and maintains the current (prices of materials, supplier lists, order confirmations)
- Supervise the fulfillment of delivery dates, quantities ordered material and the amount invoiced prices.
- Organize purchasing and logistics processes with a view to achieving maximum efficiency and minimum cost
- Collaborate with shopping and logistic structures within SCM EMEA (CM and SCC)
Life- long learner, flexible person with creative ideas willing to move our business to the next stage?
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- English proficiency, German is an advantage
- Desire and ambition to be a future SCM professional
- Good presentation & communication & organization skills
- MS Excel expertness
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Experience from manufacturing site
- Sound knowledge of purchasing, international & domestic transportation, warehousing and distribution practices would be a plus
- SAP knowledge
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Contract in fast growing global company
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time