Sales Support Engineer
We are looking for a Sales Support Engineer in Bogota – Colombia.
- Work on technical certification process like RETIE for Colombia and the ones required for ENEL and NATURGY on the region
- Work on order entry documentations required for each project and have a follow up on projects execution
- Effectively develop and deliver product trainings and seminars
- Work closely with consultants and engineering firms to ensure our portfolio get prescribed in the upcoming projects of the utilities and C&I customers
- Stay abreast of new technology, appropriate standard societies, and competitor offerings.
- Report trends and developments to appropriate sales, marketing, and management personnel
- Support new product releases
Eaton believes that a different perspective can change the world. All our opportunities are also for PwD’s (People with Disabilities). If you fit the requirements and have availability for the indicated region, please, subscribe for our position! Diversity is the key to achieve the best talents for our business. There are no limits for who is passionate about new challenges and experiences.
Education / Experience required to meet position qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering;
- Experience in projects and certifications process;
- Knowledge of electrical products;
- Advanced English;
- Microsoft Office.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG LAC Latin AmericaCaribbean Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time